About Merrion Fetal Health | Ultrasound Clinic Dublin
Merrion Fetal Health is an ultrasound clinic Dublin, which is a medical collaboration between five consultants. The clinic is led by the following consultants: Dr Peter Mc Parland, Dr Stephen Carroll, Professor Fionnuala McAuliffe, Dr Shane Higgins and Dr Rhona Mahony. All are Consultant Obstetrician Gynaecologists with specialist training in Fetal Medicine, based at the National Maternity Hospital, Dublin.
The clinic is sonographer midwife facilitated, led by Sarah Madden, who is the Midwife Manager and Lead Sonographer. Merrion Fetal Health offers ultrasound for all stages of pregnancy including early pregnancy scans, nuchal scans, anatomy and growth scans. We can also offer the Harmony Prenatal Test. Gynaecological and fertility scans are available on referral. Here you can Meet The Consultants …..and here you can meet the rest of the Clinic Team
Why Attend Merrion Fetal Health?
1. We are a medically led clinic, with a great clinic team – so in other words we balance medical expertise, with peace of mind and a friendly, professional team.
2. We can also offer follow on treatment when there is a need, because it is consultant led. This offers patients continuity during pregnancy. Follow on care with a fetal medicine specialist at the National Maternity Hospital, Dublin, can be arranged if you so wish.
3. There is an increasing demand for prenatal ultrasound from patients, midwives and doctors. The current public health system in Ireland is unable to cope with the existing demand and many patients and doctors seek ultrasound services in the private sector.
4. Merrion Fetal Health exists to address the deficit in private services and is differentiated from existing private ultrasound services in that it is medically led delivering an unrivalled peace of mind through service excellence.
5. Individually designated appointment times allow you to avail of unrivalled comfort and privacy in a unique environment.
6 State-of-the-art equipment combined with highly qualified and experienced fetal ultrasound specialists allows Merrion Fetal Health to provide a fetal diagnostic service that is second to none.
7. 42″ screens in each ultrasound room allows you and your partner to see your scan clearly and in complete comfort.
8. Merrion Fetal Health is conveniently located in Dublin 2 and offers ultrasound for all stages of pregnancy including early pregnancy scans, nuchal scans, anatomy and growth scans. Merrion Fetal Health is open to all women not just those attending the National Maternity Hospital.
9. Last but certainly not least, our team are not only professionals with a wealth of experience, but many of us are parents also, and quite a few of us are also women who have been pregnant ourselves and given birth.
All articles on the blog and website are intended as information only. Please do not consider any of the information provided here as a substitute for medical advice. At all times seek medical advice directly with your own doctor and medical team.