Am I Pregnant?
If you aren’t planning a pregnancy of course these symptoms may either be a pleasant surprise, or a little bit of a shock, because you weren’t planning to become pregnant. All of this depends so much on our personal circumstances.
So let’s look at some of the symptoms that you may be experiencing, but do bear in mind that it is only a proper pregnancy test can confirm if you are really pregnant, and then an early pregnancy scan that can confirm that your pregnancy is viable. Also pregnancy symptoms can vary from pregnancy to pregnancy. The following are the most common symptoms and signs of early pregnancy.
1. Are You Feeling Pregnant?
2. Have You Missed A Period?
3. Experiencing What Could Be Morning Sickness?
Morning sickness, despite its name can happen at any time of the day. It is often helpful to eat smaller amounts more frequently than normal. Morning sickness usually subsides at the end of the first trimester pregnancy but not always. Some women experience no morning sickness symptoms at all.
4. Do You Notice Some Changes To Your Breasts?
5. Feeling More Tired Than Normal?
6. Have You Noticed What Might Be Implantation Bleeding?
7. Do You Need To Go To The Toilet More Often?
Sometimes this can happen to some women before a period as well, so not unlike some other early pregnancy symptoms it can be confusing.
8. Has Your Taste In Food Changed?
9. Do You Feel Nauseous?
10. How Is Your Sense Of Smell?
11. Have You Had Cramps?
12. Have You Got The Moody Blues?
13. Dizzy or Lightheaded?
14. Feeling Constipated?
15. Have You Noticed A White, Milky Type Of Discharge?
16. Do You Have A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
Scans & Services
Videos By Consultants
Midwife sonographer facilitated
Consultant Led, Centre of Medical Excellence
All articles on the blog and website are intended as information only. Please do not consider any of the information provided here as a substitute for medical advice. At all times seek medical advice directly with your own doctor and medical team.