Gender Scans Dublin – From 19 Weeks
(to include photographs and computerised report)
The purpose of this scan is:
- to determine gender (from 19 weeks gestation ).
Sometimes due to presentation and lie, baby is not in a favourable position to determine the gender. If this is the case it may be necessary for you to return for one further scan appointment when hopefully baby will be in a more favourable position.
Gender determination is 85% accurate.
- to determine the lie & presentation of the baby (breech or cephalic)
- to estimate fetal weight
- to determine the location of the placenta
- to measure the fluid around the baby
- to measure the blood flow in the baby’s umbilical artery
- to evaluate the pregnancy for abnormalities