Pregnancy, Health & Parenting Expert Guest Writers
If you are an expert guest writer, who writes about pregnancy, related health issues and/or parenting, we would like to hear from you. This includes Mums and Dads as well, as you are very definitely experts.
We are especially interested in bloggers who love their niche, experts who work in related fields and women or men (Mums and Dads), who feel they have experiences that will be interesting and helpful to our readers.
If you are not a parent, this doesn’t mean to say we don’t want to hear from you. You may wish to write about related subjects, for example, if you have had (or your partner has had) a miscarriage. We are very open to suggestions.
The idea of inviting guest writers is to make our blog as well-rounded as possible, so that we can help our website and blog visitors even more.
- If you have a post suggestion, e-mail it to Jackie – firstname.lastname@example.org – She will do her best to respond to you within 48 hours during the working week.
- Posts should be ideally over 700 words and if you have photos to send, this is ideal. Otherwise we will source images.
- Minimum length is 500 words.
- Posts need to be 100% original.
- They should either be in an editorial style or a your own voice, if you like.
- If articles include medical facts, please try to include references if possible.
- Posts are not promotional, but we will include your bio at the end and a link to your blog or website.
- Links are no-follow.
- The site has a Page Rank 5, Domain Authority 26 and a Page Authority of 31.
- Your post will be promoted on social media, and we would encourage you to do the same.